Kroger Community Rewards
Ellendale Elementary earns a percentage back on ALL your grocery purchases at Kroger when you link your Kroger Plus Card to the Ellendale Elementary and use it at checkout. **If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.**
To participate in the Kroger Community Rewards Program, you will need to go online, register your Kroger Plus Card, and link it to our school. This only takes a few minutes. You will need to have your Kroger Plus Card handy for enrolling:
1. Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollcommunityrewardsnow
2. Click on Sign In/Register.
3. If you are a new online customer, click on, 'Sign Up Today' in the 'New Customer' box.
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
5. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
6. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
7. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
8. Update or confirm your information.
9. Enter the Ellendale Elementary NPO number, which is EK968.
10. Select Ellendale Elementary from the list and click on confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see 'Ellendale Elementary' on the right side of your information page.
That’s it! Our school will receive a quarterly check based on total grocery purchases on cards linked to our school. The process takes less than 5 minutes and it couldn’t be easier! Participation in this program costs you nothing and does not affect your personal points at Kroger. Ellendale Elementary thanks you for your support!